Sultans Of Ping Forum Index Sultans Of Ping
New forum for the band Sultans of Ping.
Please register and post so this becomes as popular as the old one.
Hosted by ping.fishtank.org.uk.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Specials
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Have a Lovely Smile
Psychopath

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting back to the original topic very quickly 'The Specials', saw them last night in Southend, very very good. My legs dont feel like my own today. Anyway, enough of that, please continue Wink
public enemy
Stupid Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="I Have a Lovely Smile"] My legs dont feel like my own today.

Is your true identity Douglas Bader or Heather Mills? Glad you had a nice time and I trust you did'nt get any glass in your Jimmy Choo's like poor PFK did.
public enemy
Stupid Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ref: PFK's previous post, a BF is a bitch fit{yes you've had many}. Lets not go all Guardian reader and pretend you don't know who Jedward are. And if you don't know what deadwood is, try looking in a mirror. Still pondering your sugar mouthed list to see where I fit in, will have to give more time.
Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IHALS - glad you enjoyed The Specials too.

Dee - I got hold of a Ripps album - it's good.

public enemy wrote:
Ref: PFK's previous post, a BF is a bitch fit{yes you've had many}. Lets not go all Guardian reader and pretend you don't know who Jedward are. And if you don't know what deadwood is, try looking in a mirror. Still pondering your sugar mouthed list to see where I fit in, will have to give more time.

What a ray of sunshine you are Pube.

A week to respond? I thought I'd well won that one and had had the final word.

I have no idea what a bitch fit is. But if you say I've had one you must be right, seeing as you know me so well. Ooh how long is it since we first met? Never? Seems like forever. Ditto with the deadwood quip.
I have now found out about John and Edward. Still don't quite get it.
I look forward to hearing your opinion on where you fit on the list - I'm already certain what the answer is though - - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS5QMT-JUt4
Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND another thing - I have never and would never buy Jimmy Choo shoes. I have much better ideas for spending money - you can get 20 pairs of shoes from Deichmann for the same price.
public enemy
Stupid Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kelly"]
Ooh how long is it since we first met? Never?

I hope to God it stays that way! Ditto the youtube clip[thats twice you've posted it now, not getting senile in our old age are we?]. The list, if I'm being honest it would have to be bastard, but whatever your happy with is fine by me, I won't have a BF over it. Thought I'd give you your own list to choose from. Can't be bothered to think one up so just going to modify yours a bit, have helpfully picked your words and letters out for you.

Smelly 'kipper' minge
'Dozy' dyke
'Donkey' botherer
Vine'g'ar t'it's
'Dick' licker
'Bellend' polisher
Hairy 'arse'
'twat'
'Bucket' fanny
Tit'wank'er
'Rancid rat face' {how I think you look at the point of orgasm}

Pick one, maybe several and use your own words to describe yourself. Great fun. I myself like to think of you as fanny fart or fanny bogey.
Kelly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear Pube. Is that the best you can do?

You've really let yourself down for three reasons -

1) You've not put much effort into thinking up your own ideas, just used mine.

2) Your use of the apostrophe is normally embarrassingly non-existant, but here you have really used it to a ridiculous extent. Your writing is very similar to that of Year 3 child who has just discovered that apostrophes exist and so peppers them all through their writing. Are you 7? No? Then you should be ashamed.

3) You're so unhappy about me posting the John Cooper Clarke link twice, but you just carry on being a twat so I have no choice but to do it again - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS5QMT-JUt4
It's just so appropriate for you.

Right I'm a bit bored and disappointed in you now, so I probably won't answer again unless you try harder.
public enemy
Stupid Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooh get her, we have come over all moody chops hav'nt we. Not falling out of love with me already are you? Red ink all over my text and a mark of E-. Are YOU a year 3 child? No? Then stop having a tantrum like one. Glance at the left of your screen, no I said left dopey. My tag like is stupid kid, you gave me it. I think I wear it very well {got the t-shirt}. So for me to appear smart i.e. use correct grama would be to contradict you. We could NEVER have that could we. And if improper use of graammaar was good enough for James Joyce{see Ulysses} its good enough for me, so get over it.

Lets get to the REAL reason for your tirade. The REAL issue here is your avoidance to pick from the list. Your not being a sport. I think there could be two possible reasons for this-

1] My modifications to the list have hurt your sensibilities. Yes its purile and vulgar but not much more so than your original and after all name calling and swearing is big and clever.
2] Some things on the new list have hit a nerve and describe you well. Which one's I wonder. Is it the first one? A problem with odour down below? Don't worry about it, just go to the chemist all tell them you need some cream for your fish kebab. Number 7? Hirsute you miss, try a bic or some veet {it works on my ears}. Number 8's a cert. The last one? It's ok your not alone.

You intimate that you won't reply to my post.......good, let me have the last words... merry Christmas Princess FROSTY knickers!!!!!
Kelly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

public enemy wrote:
Glance at the left of your screen, no I said left dopey. My tag like is stupid kid, you gave me it.

So that's why you've always had such a chip on your shoulder about me? You think I called you a name? This is not my site and I did not make up the tag lines. However, when I rule the world wide web your tagline for life will be twat. Very Happy

public enemy wrote:
So for me to appear smart i.e. use correct grama would be to contradict you. We could NEVER have that could we. And if improper use of graammaar was good enough for James Joyce{see Ulysses} its good enough for me, so get over it.

I know who James Joyce is but thanks for the tip. I would hardly compare your prose to his. I hadn't even started on your grammar. It was your punctuation.

Anyway I'm off duty now so there'll be no more advice from me on your standard of writing. But I will wish you a merry Christmas PubE. I hope Santa doesn't bring you a spud. But I suspect that might be what you get after your recent behaviour.
What's your new year's resolution?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sultans Of Ping Forum Index -> Other Music All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: