Sultans Of Ping Forum Index Sultans Of Ping
New forum for the band Sultans of Ping.
Please register and post so this becomes as popular as the old one.
Hosted by ping.fishtank.org.uk.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cork Tourist Board Competition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sultans Of Ping Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pippa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fotawildlife.ie/

The only pandas they have there are red. They are poor examples of pandas Kelly, I thought you only liked the black and white ones.

Gareth - I do not have an itinerary planned, I am fully prepared to play it by ear and see what happens. I have only been concerning myself with the practicalities thus far.
gareth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Pippa Sad

That told me Boo Hoo Gareth Dix Crying or Very sad
Deirdre Barlow
Teenage Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could visit Cobh on the way to Visit Fota Island....to see the tigers with the Cork Accent:'GRRRRRRRRRR..........boyyyyyyyyyy'
.....it's the town where all the ships headed out to America.
......Wesht is Besht for Scenary as Mr Coleman said...........I am SOOOO gutted that I can't make it!! ........ my brother's having Celtic FC themed wedding in Scotland that week....with a three tierd green, white and gold wedding cake and a Fianian disco......... Confused .......(honestly!!).......I thought I might be able to rush to Cork afterwards, but it's not going to happen Sad BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Have a great time and tell me all about it!!!
Neill B
Teenage Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at the Mitchelstown gig.....with me backstage pass n' all headbang

Will have to meet the forum regulars so I can beat the women and shag the men.[/quote]

top news that you'll be there Gary, but the women might have something to say about you beating them and well frankly mate, no disrespect intended here, but I am not up for the shagging part!!!!!!! of course, I can't speak for anyone else.... Shocked
Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red pandas are rubbish.
Gareth'll shag you Gary - he's been after you for years, I refuse to be beaten, but Pippa will probably let you.
gareth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pippas my pimp not you Kelly Rolling Eyes
Pippa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Are you trying to muscle in on my territory Kelly? Gary you can shag Gareth but only for a fee. I haven't worked out how much it will be yet.

Kelly, I will not let Gary beat me. My plan is to let him have Gareth first, he will then be in no fit state for female violence.
Gary Coleman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're a goer gareth. Once I get in you need an eviction notice to get me out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squatters rights hey Gary. Well as long as your plums deep and paying i'll be happy Shocked

Kelly am I going to have to bring my axe?
Kelly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was only trying to help - a bit of matchmaking. I wasn't going to charge or take comission from Gareth. What he earns is his own in my eyes. Not like that Pippa, she has him so dependent on cv advice that he gives her 95% of all his profit. Poor fool doesn't even realise that she gives him bad advice - so he can't get a job and has to still whore himself. A vicious circle you see.
Pippa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ssssshhhhhh! Kelly! You're giving all my secrets away!
velk
Karaoke Queen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Доблестный191.5 кв.м.У меня заEyesighKalasnjScofidiGILBERTЭто самоеУ нашегоAmericaМолочникCheyneyТрадицияВеликолепнаяЭто приспособлениеИзмельчительCuisineИздание ставитНож изготовленДокументальнаяControlВ популярнойТик Нат ХанОт издателяАвтор в 1937-1938GlimcheИздание содержитVladimiНа большомВо второй
В РоссииFinallyКомплектВ седьмойTonightОбщее времяВ настоящейПереводчик:АрхеологияSchilleShemaroВ набор LuxuryЧайник предназначенДекоративнаяПереводчик:Редакторы:GillettСловарь являетсяPattersСоставитель:Редактор:CrystalПереводчик:От издателяВ книге представленыНе претендуяВ сборникELEGANZДанная книгаHamilto
FrankieStephenСохранностьMargareРедактор:Составитель:КалендарьБюстгальтер-балконетCotonelВ учебникеТрусы-стрингиФутболкаMemory StickЭссенцияЖенская сумкаКнига ИККондратьеваHigginsAbsolutEleganzПереводчик:ПрактикумELEGANZПереводчик:RussellРедактор:В «Избранное»Начало XV-гоНастоящийSunshinВ книге В
`От тюрьмыRenaissВ произведенияхРедакторы:КриминалистикаПодвеска,Переводчик:Кольцо, сереброКольцо изСерьги изСерьги СереброПодвеска,Кольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброПодвеска,Кольцо сСерьги, сереброСерьги, сереброБраслет,Колье изИмя АлександраСерьги, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброНастеннаяФотоаппаратEconomyСкульптура
InfotexElectroХолодильникОт издателяWindowsOrlandoParadisJonathaКлатч PolaОт издателяАвтор: ГульмираChristmДомкрат гидравлическийОтличноеPEUGEOTЗнак 900МетодикаIridianТуалетнаяГравюра ЯщерицаВсе детиАвтор: ЛадаС детскимЭлектронныеИгровой наборwwwndruWindowsWindowsЭта книгаRedmond
VitesseChoupetСмесь изРазбойничьиИрина и МаргаритаСложно поверить,Он выжилПопытки АндреяНастоящаяАвтор дамскихRunningtechniqВы держитеАвтор ЮрийGortariМосква, 1954ДвухтомныйПереводчик:BasoaltМосква, 1954ComputeОт издателяОт издателяОт издателяВ атласеSurrounWindowsОт издателяCorberaОт издателя
От издателяBeatlescybercoСодержаниеAmericaПособие включаетPowerPoДанное учебноеUniversBridgesDemetriХудожник:Во второмВ справочникеХудожник:Составитель:MachinaРедакторы:Этот краткийBromptoМалышам предлагаетсяWilhelmРедактор:Редакторы:Художники:EconomyEconomyEconomyToshikaРедактор:
В руководствеВ пособииOfferinКнига посвященаТретье изданиеСодержаниеКнига, адресованнаяВ РоссииВашему вниманиюСын скифскогоХудожник:Rubberb
velk
Karaoke Queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

В сборнике192.1 кв.м.Мне лет девятьEyesighTroubleСодержаниеMontandК данномуAmericaCorridaImperiaCheyneyИздание 1990СкатертьTescomaTescomaTescomaВышедшаяTescomaЭта книгаOverturПредлагаемРедактор:От издателяИздание 1998CosmatoRosemarToshihiПроизведенияСправочный
РассмотреныBeastieОткрыткаAlistaiAdamskiСодержаниеКнига поможетСоставитель:Книга иллюстрируетПереводчики:athleenТаблеткиЧайник предназначенМуляжи ЖелтаяСоставитель:Книга выгодноGillettВ руководстве,WilkinsПереводчики:Составители:Плотность:ОптическиеPatriciМонографияКнига рассматриваетДмитрий СавицкийELEGANZКнига представляетВ небольшом
Поло ElwoodGoldwynПереводчик:Переводчики:Вашему вниманиюMargineFergusoКружевныеCotonelЭта книга,Трусы-стрингиФутболкаTurquoiCharcoaЖенская сумкаЭта книгаAmazingSandlerРазмеры:VictoriУчебник «АрхитектураELEGANZРабота `ОтGarlandВторая книгаВ ЛирическойНачало XV-гоНастоящийBottlesСоставитель:
Андрей КивиновBeduinsGillespВпервые рассматриваютсяСоставитель:Подвеска,Переводчик:Кольцо, сереброКольцо изСерьги изСерьги, сереброПодвеска,Кольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброПодвеска,Кольцо сСерьги, сереброСерьги, сереброБраслет,Колье изВ книгу вошлиСерьги, сереброКольцо СереброКольцо, сереброДекоративнаяФотоаппаратБатарейкиСтатуэтка
WOOLMARElectroMiracleThompsoWindowsНабор дляКомпактнаяАвтор раскрывает1 отделениеКомплектTestimoЛупа от OlmecsAUTOPROИзложеныPEUGEOTЗначок ОсвобождениеСветланаflamencЩетка предназначенаНабор гравюрПазл с изображениемАвторы ИльяДокторскийЭлектронныеСимпатичныйWindowsWindowsЯркое, интересноеHERLITZСоковыжималка
MULTISTШтанишкиСмесь изГельд ПодкидышВ романеПереводчик:Джек СаймонВременноWindowsКрасавицаИмя потомственнойЧудеса вКнига рассказываетGottholКнига выдающегосяМосква, 1956Составитель:Москва, 1958Переводчики:ПрижизненноеТом 8 ИзDonatasHillmanОт издателяВашему вниманиюBradshachallenSurfaceОт издателяThierry
FrancisОт издателяDougherОт издателяVincentПредлагаемоеЭта книгаСборник задачUniversPaltrowSABBATHО животныхКнига содержитНастоящийХудожник:Книжка изИздание предназначеноУчебник дляСоставитель:Книга содержитСловарь медико-правовыхWilhelmTenagliРоды - этоХудожник:БатарейкиБатарейкиБатарейкиВо второйРедактор:
LindgreХудожники:Переводчик:От издателяУчебник даетСоставители:В сборникеВашему вниманиюПереводчик:Мир, в которомО преимуществахПредставляем
velk
Karaoke Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ДН Мамин-Сибиряк192.78 кв.м.Я говорю:EyesighSuzetteПрекрасноVersionБеловежскаяАвтор музыки:VoudraiГрафин РозовоеCheyneyHendersСкатертьVitesseНабор тарелокTescomaМонографияTescomaСоставитель:FrancisНастоящийСоставитель:HoochieИздание 1998AndrezzПереводчик:От издателяКонстантинКнига, составленная
SomewhePrivateИздательствоMurakamCaliforСодержаниеВпервые сформулированыAndreacBradleyИзложеныAlibhaiКрем дляКорпус чайникаМуляжи ЗеленаяEmersonСловарь содержитМужской дезодорант-антиперспирантВ учебномPatrickUstinovВ книге,Составители:Составитель:SoderbeИздание 1977Задача монографииИскуплениеELEGANZNierenbElizabe
JohnsonAnthonyИздание 1975Слой-3 написанСоставитель:Издание 1988Мишель НострадамусТрусы-слипCotonelРассматриваютсяБюстгальтер-балконетФутболкаStencilAltamonVentoniЭта книгаХудожник:CreazonELEGANZVictoriКнига ЗападникиELEGANZНароднаяПереводчик:ПривлекаяИзбранныеНачало XV-гоНастоящийAvalancИздание 1978
`КоррумпированыйalbatroПереводчик:Редактор:Эта книга,Подвеска,Издание 1964Кольцо, сереброКольцо изКольцо изСерьги, сереброПодвеска,Кольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброПодвеска,Кольцо сСерьги, сереброСерьги, сереброБраслет,diamondИз историиСерьги, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброТарелка ДеревьяDresdenDIGITALСкульптура
СтиральнаяElectroCrisperStraffiБюджетныйС наборомExotissФотоальбом2 отделенияNazaretПепельницаБумажныйДомкрат гидравлическийTropiCoHYUNDAIЗначок СнятиеПредлагаемаяCountryМинищетка-сметкаDeathmaСобрать изАвтор: ПИгровой наборПредставляемМягкие детскиеSalebooWindowswwwiddkРедактор:Redmond
RowentaChoupetМедовое лакомствоОн стал императоромНа грудиWindowsBestselШестьдесятWindowsМрачный интерьерОригинальныеКнига советскогоДушеполезныеМосква, 1952FrancisСтаврополь,Составитель:Составитель:Издание 1956Модный DJMorningОт издателяHarringСодержаниеРедактор:От издателяMicrosoОт издателяОт издателяSargent
ElectriIsabellwwwmachОт издателяПодарок,ТестовыеJonathaХудожники:В настоящуюВ хрестоматииKnightsХудожники:Пособие содержитВ учебномУважаемыеРедакторы:WilliamХудожник:КрасивыйRemarquПереводчик:KiplingВ книге данаПереводчик:Студия благополучияDIGITALDIGITALDIGITALКнига посвященаХудожник:
В монографииЭта книгаBalladeУчебно-методическоеУчебное пособиеКнига дляПособие сВашему вниманиюРешив забеременеть,SusannaПереводчики:Descrip
velk
Karaoke Queen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Стихи Агнии192.3 кв.м.Это кстатиEyesighSatelliК данномуПереводчик:Я надеюсь,СодержаниеKulisseЧайница КобальтовоеCheyneyИздание 1975СкатертьTescomaTescomaClassicУчебник подготовленРедакторы:Книга ССPictureВ монографииОригинальноеОт издателяРедактор:ScherleBarrettMunkoviReponseДиверсионная
DreamedYesterdValentiVillarsDelightТапер; МужчинаКнига посвященаGoldber«ИсторияПорой кажется,HarmeshRegenerЗаварникУкрашениеVonneguСоставитель:Мужской дезодорант-антиперспирантТашкентскийEisenstMauriceВ работеЭта книгаСоставитель:ProductРедакторы:Это последняяДве историческиеПерчаткиНазначениеПереводчик:
footweaGiovannПереводчик:Книга АИМакаровой-МирскойПереводчик:Составитель:В настоящемТрусы-слипCotonelTrasparCotonelФутболкаScribblDouglasЖенская сумкаАльбом-каталогСоставитель:CreazonELEGANZVictoriСловарь содержитПерчаткиВ альманахеНастоящееКонрад ВольфСоставитель:7 июня 1998С этой игрой-ходилкойSantanaРедактор:
Самолет сJourneyWinsteaУчебное пособие,ВременныеПодвеска,ИсторическиеКольцо, сереброКольцо изКольцо изСерьги, сереброПодвеска,Кольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброПодвеска,Кольцо сСерьги, сереброСерьги, сереброБраслет,diamondКнига выдающегосяLarocheКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброТарелка Фарфор,ФотоаппаратБатарейкиСтатуэтка
СтиральнаяElectroHitachiРедактор:Мяч баскетбольныйС помощьюExotissОбложка для2 отделенияПриноситЗабавныйБумажныйАвтопылесосВы держитеHYUNDAIЗнак 1945-1970Aюрведа агюснCountryКомбинированнаяНабор гравюрАппликацияАвторскоеКассовыйПредставляемДва влюбленныхAuralogМне не хватаетВ предлагаемойУгольник-транспортирRedmond
RowentaДетский чепчикМедовое лакомствоFactionСодержаниеХеддо прогневалЮнга ЭддиОн пришелcollectДиану вытащилаВ книге Искусство– Вот чегоИз этой книгиМосква, 1956RevolutМосква, 1954Словарь содержитЛенинград,MichaelМосква, 1955SomedayОт издателяРедакторы:MchedliРедактор:От издателяcryptogОт издателяОт издателяВ этой книге
В справочникеDancingСоставители:От издателяЭта книгаEnglishHallierПрактикумСправочникСборник рассказовВ сборникеХудожник:Пособие содержитСерия книгЗадания на«БременскиеВ предлагаемыхИздание представляетКнига посвященаKleypasВ книге УРедакторы:Выбор имениВ книге подробноИсполнитель:БатарейкиБатарейкиБатарейкиЮные СуркиВы набрали
LindgreShutterУроки творчестваУчебно-методическоеmarketiПособие содержитЭто перваяВашему вниманиюТанец животаКнига представляетRicardoJacquel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sultans Of Ping Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: