Sultans Of Ping Forum Index Sultans Of Ping
New forum for the band Sultans of Ping.
Please register and post so this becomes as popular as the old one.
Hosted by ping.fishtank.org.uk.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Probably the most iconic Fortnite

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chenyuhan

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:43 am    Post subject: Probably the most iconic Fortnite Reply with quote

If this was going to take place, which characters might seem in Smash?

This seems like a circumstance where it would be very, very simple to do a"echo" personality or two, different fighters who share exactly the very same moves, because all fortnite weapons
characters are basically just reskins of each other at baseline. Probably the most iconic Fortnite character is Raptor, the"box art" protagonist, and I would say next is probably Brite Bomber. Or you could simply to a complete set of default skins, where gamers could select the one they want.

The point is, it would be easy to introduce one or possibly a bunch of Fortnite characters to Epic, and all the pieces are set up to make this happen.

I have to imagine that Epic would adore it for Fortnite to be in Smash (all matches would), so this would really only return to Nintendo. And some of their current picks so far feel far more random than a Fortnite character would (It's been ages but I still can't believe Solid Snake is in Smash). Therefore, I can see this occurring in the coming months or weeks.

The launch of a brand new Fortnite Items for sale
season is shrouded in mystery, but this time around we've got to work with. Winter is coming into the island: Epic started teasing"a bitter cold" yesterdayand we have been slowly watching a snowstorm strategy that the island for a couple of weeks now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sultans Of Ping Forum Index -> Other Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: