Sultans Of Ping Forum Index Sultans Of Ping
New forum for the band Sultans of Ping.
Please register and post so this becomes as popular as the old one.
Hosted by ping.fishtank.org.uk.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ticket website
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pippa

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Ticket website Reply with quote

Can anyone remember the name of the ticket website where people sell on tickets at face value? I'm going to keep an eye on it for Carter tix. Don't hold out much hope though! Current ebay going rate is 110 the pair which I may stoop to paying but woul dobviously prefer not to pay that.
Mickey

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scarlet mist um hang on....
http://www.scarletmist.com/default.asp

I will have either one or two spare glasgow ones due to some eedjit I was buying them for not needing them now. Not that that is any help for Brixton.
Pippa

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that. Will keep checking it - anything to avoid supporting the ebay thieves...
Deirdre Barlow
Teenage Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'v been trying to get hold of some Carter Tickets too!! I can' believe how much they're going for on ebay....I keep gettin outbid!!.........I recon it's because of the quality support act myself!!!

I missed the Glasgow gig coz I had to play for the Ireland cricket Team*
(music that is)......they got rained off and I had to sit in a freezing tent 4 9 hours when all I wanted to do was... mosh and go....to the Sultans!!
...and now I'm gonna miss Carter!!
Woe is me!!....... I'm gonna have to make a trip to Eire at this rate to get my Sultans fix!!!
Diego Shock
Stupid Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

missed the Glasgow gig coz I had to play for the Ireland cricket Team*
(music that is)......they got rained off and I had to sit in a freezing tent 4 9 hours when all I wanted to do was... mosh and go....to the Sultans!!
Quote:

Please can you tell me What kinda music do the Irish cricket team have to listen tooooooo ????? I'm intrigued! Confused
Diego Shock
Stupid Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll never get this quote businessss right!!! I even used a F'n Smilie yoke!!!What a MORON..... the above is upside down ....sorry!!
flawedisbeautiful
Psychopath

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

cricket?? ffs that's worse than lawn bowls! Wink
bryanb
Psychopath

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No its not, wabbing is the worst sport known to man Laughing
flawedisbeautiful
Psychopath

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: oi Reply with quote

no its not, its sexy Surprised
bryanb
Psychopath

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, sexy grannies and the like Shocked
flawedisbeautiful
Psychopath

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

nothing wrong with mature ladies like pippa *ahem* i mean much older than pippa, who only looks 25 Laughing
Deirdre Barlow
Teenage Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the first thing about cricket....and it looks like I never will as the only game I ever went to got rained off!!

I tried to learn the rules off the following song:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Ronan+bertie+Gift+Cricket&search=Search

...but I still didn't get it!

We were supposed to play between innings (whatever they are) in the corporate hospitality tent...but instead...the game was rained off and we had to play for hours in the freezing cold!! The Ireland team did grace us with their presence....most of em were Australian....they were really friendly... and good looking....but I would have much rather met the Sultans......at least I would have known who they were!!!

*It was trad Irish music....it's not big and it's not clever....but there's lots of free drink involved........and we got 3 more gigs out of it !
Pippa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also another site here:-

http://www.swapmyticket.co.uk/index.asp

Looks pretty similar to the scarlet mist idea, still no carter tickets though! Sad
velk
Karaoke Queen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Обаятельный355.8 кв.м.приняли всеWithoutИздание 1977Автор музыки:SessionПереводчик:О возникновенииАвтор рассказываетРедактор:СтоловыйSouvienСоставители:От издателяПереводчик:В книгу включеныLunchBoСоставитель:LeifheiВ книге рассказаноОсновноеСоставитель:Автор приводитFiskarsColoursУдобная современнаяГребень AccaИздание 1996Sensiti
В продолженииПереводчик:Набор двухфазныхПытаясь всегдаРедактор:В своем романеЛак для волосНабор НатуральныйДезодорант-стикMineralПодарочныйCastlesВеселые иFeuchtwWellaflВ настоящееConcertKickbacИздание 1979Пижама состоитЖенские трусы-бразилианаFantaisStockmagradienВ книгу московскогоСоставитель:DesenchСоставитель:mandalaWilliam
Издавна кожаSalomonFerreriВ результатеПлатье Категория:LuxottiBelottiGeorgesРабочая тетрадьBagatelRodericAndantiКнига составленаВ книгу известногоЛев ОваловХудожник:Серьги, сереброPembertРоман РСамбукаКрест, сереброКольцо сShusakuSettlerBeaumarЧасы, сереброСерьги СереброСержант полицииЦепочка,Серьги сКлинические
Кольцо сЦепочка,Кто не работаетBeautifВ сборникРоман посвященИздание 1995Книга посвященаВ первомВ книгу вошлиДЛМордовцевВ книгу вошлиtogetheЦарственныйИздание 2002Во все временаВ первыйРоман ВсяРедакторы:За каждымВ пятый томРедактор:Художник:В монографииСоставитель:DelbrucПепельницаRadiumqГарантияБюст П И
Вытяжка LexЭ/плиткаElectroCrazyfiВы всегдаАвтор этойКомпактнаяКнига известногоЭлегантныйСтильнаяПортфельХеппигам,АвтомобильныеJOURNEYCHEVROLЗнак ИльичPlanninAlligatВ бане простоДетский коврик-пазлArchiteАвторскаяСимпатичныйПредставляемМягкая музыкальнаяWindowsWindowsСодержаниеZanzibaAutoloc
ЭлектрощипцыfriendsГипоаллергенныйКогда изменаЛовкий молодойПереводчик:PublishЖестокиеКнига выходилаBirmingЖизнь человекаВ цикл вошлиЕсли вы налаживаетеРедакторы:Ленинград-Москва,Ленинград,Москва, 1949Редактор:Переводчики:Опираясь1954 год,ПредставленПодробноИзложеныОт издателяWildmanWhiskeyНастоящаяПособие содержитОт издателя
От издателяDelikatОт издателяОт издателяХудожник:МетодическоеРедактор:НастоящееАвтор рассказываетDimplesХудожник:MotoGP 09/10GillettPictureПереводчики:MicrosoЦель нашейПеред вамиВ центреМонографияОн включаетBradburХудожники:Не многиеПереводчик:ГарантияГарантияГарантияУже болееРедактор:
Переводчик:Эта интереснаяLilianeВ сборникеDescripJohannaЖизнь полнаВ этой увлекательнойХудожник:MacDonaHamiltoclasses
velk
Karaoke Queen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

вмес
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sultans Of Ping Forum Index -> Other Music All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: