Sultans Of Ping Forum Index Sultans Of Ping
New forum for the band Sultans of Ping.
Please register and post so this becomes as popular as the old one.
Hosted by ping.fishtank.org.uk.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A personal introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sultans Of Ping Forum Index -> Sultans Of Ping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Floofy the Turnip Fish

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: A personal introduction Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Floofy, a stupid Canadian , and I discovered the Sultans from the TV show Moone Boy, where I got attached to Where's Me Jumper. Since then I've listened to loads of the songs on YouTube and relate to the band quite a bit. I'm not really a punk fan but I adore the Sultans' sense of humour.

I hope this forum isn't dead because I'd love to talk about band stuff with other fans.
tizme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Hello and welcome Reply with quote

Unfortunately this form is not as active as it should be, it's now overflowing with russian spammers. I suspect all the mods are too busy worshipping their shrines of NOF to come here and tidy the place up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sultans Of Ping Forum Index -> Sultans Of Ping All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: